Sunday, March 6, 2011

Starting 2011 with a bang! In more ways than one....

We started 2011 strong with the horses coming out great and top placings in the first few events. That's the good bang, the bad bang is that I got thrown from a young horse and broke my arm and wrist. I had surgery last Thursday and they got everything plated and screwed back together so me and my bionic arm will be back in no time! In the mean time Karen and David are riding my horses(not bad jockeys ;)) and Karen is going to compete my new ride Veronica, owned by Sharn Wordley and previously competed by Scott Keach, in the Intermediate at Red Hills and CIC** at Poplar. David will compete Pacific, owned by The Ramsays, and Landmark's Monte Carlo, owned by Jackie Mars, at Poplar and I will run only Take Two just to get back in the swing of things. I will be back and running by The Fork in April.
I want to congratulate April Simmonds on her purchase of Impressively Done and their 2nd place finish at their first event together this weekend, and Mary Bruenig on her purchase of DipNSnuff!
I am starting a syndicate for Snooze's only full brother Vermiculus so please check my website www.laurenkieffer.com for more information and a view of the proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment